The original blog in Russian here

Monday, November 12, 2007

TOYOTA COROLLA SPASIO 1998

Start little by little to devote their friends that the Internet is, my blog on automotive issues. One of them offered to the same description of a car crash. Citing his entire article here, while retaining the copyright spelling and punctuation (moped is not me, I simply placed obyavu:))

A tale of a legendary TAYOTA
In April 2007, I stood a choice whether or not to be? To take or not to take…. After the successful sale of a little bat auto NISAN SANNY 2001, traveled to the brother of boots in Novokuznetsk proud that the Kuzbass in the south, the result of which was an incident, I Dvigalsya on the main green light from the adjacent road svetafora leave Muscovites 412, and I have to peel him at speeds 60 km per hour and even brake ways, it was not. Muzzle bat in the trash NISAN, inverted Muscovites, s romance. Romance of the DTP was then that I recognized the guilty and I had a full year in the courts to uphold justice! We want Kriknut "Our court most humane court in the world", so this is the case Believe me!
There will Azzurri from the topic, my NISAN repaired, painted entirely and I sell it. Get an amount sufficient to buy a new car, what to buy for 205 thousand rubles, I have to make a choice, besprobezhnye car immediately left behind, the amount is not large and had to choose from the fact that we have a say in, a version. In poezzhennyh option for Russia was an auto machine TOYOTA COROLLA SPASIO in 1998, it traveled basically user, mileage on Russia was 30000 kilometers. After inspection of the car suspension, the verdict was pronounced auto not take seriously killed., Travel can and should be .
To be perfectly frank describe what I saw in inspection machines before buying, paint coating, small chips, scratches left the passenger side clearly has been broken with the front to the rear wing is painted atrihtovana not quite well but I think will , fillings sypitsya not yet. At the speedometer 27 thousand killed in the trash in front Stand, it was necessary to change a couple salintblokov front and rear traction in the view of the fact that it was simply a pognuta. At one roof unstuck sealing gum, I am well aware that the car is not new and therefore not all of the above Scarecrow me. I assure you is not broken there is no Japanese cars!
Salon, hit the salon so much so that it has been made for the purposes I need, clean, the car almost 10 years and as a new salon!
High landing, the rear seat folded, can be the platform for Bath sleep, Dave  for cargo, which want.
The vehicle was purchased, and the day I do not really regretted not buying this.
With regard to the dynamics of the car, I quite enough, the engine 4a-fe, I can not say that he was very interesting, but I do well enough, and most importantly reliable proven so for centuries engine, which does not require shibkogo utensils.
Truck racing is not just talk, it is intended to calm charming ride, on the route and the city, and who would not be understood in vols dish, you can quickly and easily go off, yes indeed saw SPASSIO after she flew in Cuvette, the car was two people killed naproch machines and a passenger and the driver were not affected, by the way, all this talk about car safety, as well as the most important mission of his family car.
With regard to fuel consumption during the summer with a box of rifle, about 10 liters per 100 kilometers, the winter of 12 at least.
In the operation, I have replaced the front Stand, stood TOYOTA home, they are no longer even flee, escape, it was just nothing, buy TOKIKO put himself going and happy life. Just recently changed killed two salentbloka front, which put a clone itself no longer remember the original and new left rear traction. Candles chosen to put katologu Denso. Imagine all! More change nothing! I will not engage in advertising but TOYOTA really practical. In distinguishes it from NISSAN I felt at yourself.
The fact that less than one would say hotelas as the author of the article and the owner TOYOTA COROLLA SPASIO in 1998, a good family car, practical in all its service will not work in any region of Russia, inexpensive spare parts for the car of this type have every breeze. Traveled 15000 km, more than the more like.
Only that I will try to do more than is bought at very affordable NISSAN Shybko they hlyupkie on suspension, but strong muzzle tested!

No comments: